US Meltblown LLC, the new leader in meltblown technology, has rapidly achieved critical milestones in our quest to be the trusted source of superior quality 100% American-made meltblown filtering material.
· June 2020: The decision was made to manufacture meltblown nonwoven material.
· August 2020: Line installation began.
· October 2020: Successfully tested ability to manufacture nonwoven fabric – Proof of Concept completed.
· December 2020: Consistently manufacturing meltblown nonwoven fabric with filtration exceeding 50%.
· May 2021: Continuously manufacturing meltblown nonwoven fabric with filtering capability of 99.5% of 0.1 micron particulate, exceeding the ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 requirement of 98%, 0.1 micron for face masks. Note that these results are for a single layer of our material.
· June 2021: Consistently manufacturing meltblown non-woven fabric that exceeds MERV 13 requirements for HVAC filtration systems.
Additionally, US Meltblown has completed enrollment in the System for Award Management (SAM)directory and has received our CAGE CODE.
With these achievements, US Meltblown is the new leader in creating availability of true U.S.- made meltblown, legally allowing use of the “Made in U.S.A.” claim as governed by the FTC for finished masks and HVAC filtering products. US Meltblown is also compliant with the Berry Amendment (USC, Title 10, Section 2533a)in maintaining the safety and security of our defense forces by fulfilling the Department of Defense requirement to buy domestically produced and manufactured products.
US Meltblown has established partnerships to ensure swift vertical integration into mask and HVAC filtering production in order to meet the demand for finished products in these markets.US Meltblown is proud to repatriate the manufacture of the highest quality filtering mediums back to within the borders of the United States, allowing the U.S. to take charge of protecting the health of our military, medical and first responders, as well as all American citizens. These same high quality microbe- and particle-filtering products are also being made available to our friends around the world.